Industry Areas of Focus
Jennifer is currently advising local and global clients in the financial services, health care and information technology sectors.
Sample Client Engagements
- Conducted a market assessment to inform a potential acquisition decision.
- Launched a new service line and corresponding marketing materials and website to support the launch.
- Developed and implemented customer-centric plans for fulfilling regulatory requirements domestically and internationally.
- Redesigned website to streamline user experience and emphasize client's market differentiation.
- Developed digital content and a wide array of corporate, marketing and customer service communications.
Jennifer has volunteered her time and expertise to help nonprofit organizations expand their reach. She has served on several local nonprofit boards and also provided ad hoc guidance and support.
Jennifer served as the Chair, Vice Chair, Past Chair and Communications Lead for the Women's Business Council at a time when two local Chamber networks merged. She launched The WBC Voice to increase digital engagement and increased the Council's reach through more diverse programming.
Jennifer served on the advisory board responsible for launching a new program to retain Girl Scouts through 12th grade.
Jennifer served on the board of directors as well as the marketing and development committee. She recommended sharing the stories of donors and graduates to raise awareness and personally collected over 30 stories for use in various communications during the 30th anniversary year of the organization.
Jennifer has been a member of the AMA for over 20 years. She also served on the board of directors of her local chapter as Vice President of Programming. In this role, Jennifer collaborated with academic and business leaders to enhance professional development offerings to help attract and retain new members.
Jennifer joined her local community's foundation board and is currently serving on the grants and communications committees.